PainExam Sets Date for Exclusive In-Person Ultrasound Guided Interventional Pain Management CME Training Event.
Doctors, medical professionals, and medical specialists interested in learning the many intricacies of ultrasound guided pain management injections, while earning 7 CME credits, must attend.
This exclusive in-Person Ultrasound Guided Interventional Pain Management CME training event is set to be held Nov. 22nd, 2020, and is perfect for a wide range of medical professionals that work in an office based, peri-operative, or emergency room setting.
Limited Space Due to COVID- Spots Filling up so act soon!
PainExam’s exclusive in person live ultrasound guided pain management CME training course will be focusing on-
- Upper Extremity (Brachial Plexus, Axillary, Suprascapular)
- Lower Extremity (Femoral, Sciatic, Popliteal, Ankle, IPACK, Genicular)
- Soft Tissue & Joint (Shoulder, ITB, Hip, Knee, Plantar Fascia)
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Spine (Ilioinguinal, TAP, Intercostal, Paravertebral, Caudal, Cervical , Cluneal and much more!)
- Live Model Scanning and Practice with Phantoms
Ultrasound CME Event Venue Location-
Nov. 22nd, 2020- 8am-4pm
675 3rd Avenue,
New York, NY
Sign up now, Space is limited!
PainExam- Online Pain Management Board Review for the ABA, ABPM, ASIPP and WIP FIPP MOCA and primary certification in pain management. 40 CME credits available for participation.
Lectures, videos, question bank, missed keywords, and more. Also offering additional cutting-edge pain management courses for imaging, ultrasound guided therapies, regenerative therapies, and much more! https://www.painexam.com