PainExam- Created by a practicing pain physicians.
David Rosenblum, MD is currently the Director of Pain Management at Maimonides Medical Center in Brooklyn, NY and Director of AABP Integrative Pain Care.
David Rosenblum, MD
Dr. Rosenblum takes an holistic approach to interventional pain management in which he focuses not only on the pain generator, but the coexisting factors that may be contributing to pain, such as diet, body habits and overall activities that may have caused or exacerbated the problem.
New Pain Patients can make an appointment at our:
- Brooklyn Pain Office:
- 6010 Bay Parkway, Ste 6, Brooklyn NY
- (718) 436 7246
- Great Neck Pain Office
- 192 East Shore Rd, Great Neck NY
- (516) 482 7246
Having developed the Regional Anesthesia, Interventional Acute and Chronic Program for the Anesthesiology Resident’s Pain Management Rotation, Dr Rosenblum practices full time and treats a wide variety of painful disorders.
For an appointment, email DRosenblum@RMCPain.com or go to AABPpain.com
David Rosenblum serves as a Question writer for American Board of Interventional Pain Physicians (ABIPP), with experience as an instructor for:
Procedures that Dr. Rosenblum offers and teaches to other pain physicians include (but not limited to):
- Regenerative Medicine for Pain Management- Biologics such as PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) and Bone Marrow Aspirate (Mesenchymal Stem or more properly called Stromal Cells)
- Neuromodulation- Peripheral Nerve Stimulators (PNS) and Central (Spinal Cord Stimulation)
- Ultrasound and Flouroscopic Guided Nerve Blocks, Joint Injections, Epidurals, Facet Blocks, Medial Branch Nerve (Facet) Blocks, Cluneal nerve blocks, sacroiliac joint injections and ablations
- Neurolytic procedures such as Radiofrequency Ablation, Iovera (cryotherapy)
- Viscosupplementation, Genicular Nerve Blocks
- Medical Marijuana and Low Dose Naltrexone
- Ketamine infusions
- and much more!
Subscribe to the PainExam Podcast
Hosted by David Rosenblum, MD
PainExam.com is the creation of Dr. David Rosenblum, certified Pain Management Physician and Director of Pain Medicine at Maimonides Medical Center. Dr. Rosenblum received his MD at Sackler School of Medicine in Tel Aviv, Israel before completing a fellowship in interventional pain medicine at NYU. As a physician, author and entrepreneur, Dr. Rosenblum has the unique privilege of knowing exactly what scholars need to pass certification and credentialing exams in the medical field, and he knows how to get that information to those scholars in the most efficient and effective fashion. At PainExam.com, and it’s affiliated board review websites, you will find only the most relevant, up to date materials to help you succeed. With questions and quizzes written by certified physicians, and data and quotes taken directly from current medical journals and textbooks, painexam.com allows you to rid yourself of the distracting, burdensome information overload offered by other board review materials, and focus on what is important for you.