Advanced Ultrasound Guided Injection Training Workshop for Acute and Chronic Pain; Tampa, FL May 14th, 2022.
NRAP’s David Rosenblum and Ultrasound Expert’s Arun Kalava Set to Host an Advanced Acute and Chronic Pain Ultrasound Workshop, May 14th, 2022, at South Eastern University Tampa, FL- Learn and Earn 6 AMA PRA Category 1 CME Credits!
NRAP and Ultrasound Experts Recently Announced their Next Ultrasound CME Training Workshop Event for Advanced Ultrasound Guided Injections for Anesthesiologists, Pain Physicians, PM&R Physicians, Radiologists, Neurologists & Orthopaedic Surgeons, and Other Related Medical Professionals is set to be held May 14th, 2022 from 7:30am-3pm.
This 1 day CME workshop is for physicians of all types & levels who treat pain, perform regenerative medicine procedures, joint injections, nerve blocks, and more! Advanced Live Model Ultrasound CME Workshop to give attendees intricate guidance, insight, and specialized training on the performance of interventional pain procedures and regional anesthesia via handheld ultrasound guided injections. Participants will have up to 6 hours of hands on ultrasound scanning on live models and lecture to learn and identify different sono‐anatomy. At the end of the workshop, you will be expected to have gained thorough knowledge and immense confidence in the use of ultrasound for pain procedures
Ultrasound CME Training Workshop Learning Objectives:
As a result of participating in this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Describe and discuss the basic principles of ultrasound
- Identify normal sono‐anatomy and aberrations
- Describe nerve blocks and procedures for various pain conditions
- Increase the ability to detect critical structures and improve patient safety while performing pain procedures
- Demonstrate needle insertion techniques for ultrasound guided nerve blocks, both in‐plane and out‐of‐plane
- Improve block success rate and patient satisfaction
- Perform nerve block | epidural and large joint imaging with ultrasound
***This activity is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (6.0 CME Credits)***
Click here for more information about NRAP and Ultrasound Experts Advanced Ultrasound Guided Injection CME Training Workshop Event!
Lock in Your Spot !
Online Pain Management Board Review for the ABA, ABPM, ASIPP and WIP FIPP MOCA and primary certification in pain management. 40 CME credits available for participation
ABA, ABPM, ASIPP, NYSIPP, WIP FIPP,CIPS, MOCA, ABPMR, SNRA, NBCRNA, ASPMN, NBCHPN, PANCE