NRAP Academy’s David Rosenblum M.D. Set to Host a set of CME Ultrasound Guided Injection Training Workshops for Acute and Chronic Pain; Brooklyn, NY .
PainExam and NRAP Recently Announced their Next Ultrasound CME Training Workshop Event for Advanced Ultrasound Guided Injections for Anesthesiologists, Pain Physicians, PM&R Physicians, Radiologists, Neurologists & Orthopaedic Surgeons, and Other Related Medical Professionals is set to be held October 8th, 2022 from 8:00am-3pm.
Ultrasound Guided-Injection CME Training Workshop Overview-
This 1 day intensive workshop has been developed for both novices and advanced Pain Physicians, Anesthesiologists and any Medical Clinician who performs interventional pain providers who would like to either learn the basics or further advance their skills in ultrasound guided pain procedures. Participants will have up to 6 hours of hands on ultrasound scanning on live models and lecture to learn and identify different sono‐anatomy. At the end of the workshop, you will be expected to have gained thorough knowledge and immense confidence in the use of ultrasound for pain procedures
Ultrasound CME Training Workshop Learning Objectives:
As a result of participating in this activity, the learner will be able to:
- Describe and discuss the basic principles of ultrasound
- Identify normal sono‐anatomy and aberrations
- Describe nerve blocks and procedures for various pain conditions
- Increase the ability to detect critical structures and improve patient safety while performing pain procedures
- Demonstrate needle insertion techniques for ultrasound guided nerve blocks, both in‐plane and out‐of‐plane
- Improve block success rate and patient satisfaction
- Perform nerve block | epidural and large joint imaging with ultrasound
This activity is approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (6.0 CME Credits)
Click here for more information about NRAP’s Advanced Ultrasound CME Training Workshop Event!
Looking to Lock in Early Bird Pricing on Registration?
Click Here to Register Now!
Ultrasound Regional Anesthesia and Pain Management
Tamarindo, Costa Rica
Regenerative Medicine Course
Online Pain Management Board Review for the ABA, ABPM, ASIPP and WIP FIPP MOCA and primary certification in pain management. 40+ CME credits available for participation. Also offering new courses for imaging, advanced ultrasound guided injection training, Regen therapies, advanced anesthesiology board review courses, and much more!