Pain Management CME Courses
CME Course Description:
Includes Lecture Series, Videos Series but not the Webinars!
This membership gives you access and a 40-49.5 CME credits certificate when completing the courses to the following content on our website:
– Pain Boards Question Bank -> 12 quizzes that review and test knowledge of the Pain Physician in the form of multiple-choice questions. The review simulates the ABA, ABPM, and Osteopathic Pain Boards.
– Pain Boards Audio Lecture Series in the form of tutorials, interviews, and more. Featuring keyword topics such as abdominal pain, facial pain, neuropathic pain, complex regional pain syndrome osteoarthritis, and more audio lecture series dedicated to Passing the Pain Management Boards and Practice Management.
– Pain Management Video Lecture Series – videos, lectures, and study guides focused on information related to the Pain Board exams.
– Imaging for the Pain Practitioner video course focused on the use of imaging in pain management in relation to the spine, knee, shoulder, and hip. Includes Board Prep and more.
Click Here to See Pricing On Our New Site NRAP Academy!
Our Pain Management CME Course Covers:
Pain Medicine Lecture Library, Videos, Podcasts, Pain Board QBank, Missed Keywords, Imaging for Pain Practicioners, Regenerative Spine Therapies, and much more!
To Start Listening, Purchase a Subscription to our Question Bank
- ASRA Guidelines
- Opiate Sparing Pain Management
- Cancer Pain (Esophageal Cancer Pain- Sympathetic and Splanchnic Nerve Blocks
- CDC Guidelines for Opiate Prescribing
- Labral tear, Rotator Cuff Tear
- Acromioclavicular Joint Pathology
- NMDA Receptor
- Difficult Cancer Case
- Lower Back Pain Guidelines
- ACLS Review 2017
- Breast Pain Intrathecal Pump
- Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Medical Marijuana
- Tietze Syndrome
- Cerivcal Spondylotic Myelopathy
- Greater Trochanteric Bursitis
- Total Hip Arthroplasty
- Baastrup’s Disease
- Piriformis Syndrome
- Femoral Neuropathy and Lateral Femoral Cutaneous Neuralgia
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- The Stellate Ganglion Block
- Phrenic and Splanchnic Nerve Block
- Multiple Sclerosis, ALS
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Thoracic Strain and Radiculopathy
- Thoracic Compression Fracture
- DeQuervain’s Tenosynovitis
- Ulnar Neuropathy
- Radial Neuropathy
- Median Neuropathy
- Elbow Pain
- Opiate use in Renal Failure
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Opioid Induced Constipation
- Pelvic Pain
- Phantom limb pain
- Sacroiliac Joint Pain and Piriformis Syndrome
- Suprascapular Nerve Blocks
- Osteoarthritis and Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Acute Low Back Pain
- Cardiologic consideration
- Orofacial Pain
- Abdominal Pain Somatic vs Visceral
- Tension, Cluster and Seondary Headaches
- Migraine Headaches
- TMJ Disorders
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia
- Pain Scales
- Obesity and Chronic Pain
- Atypical Opiate Analgesics
- Local Anesthetic Toxicity
- Opiate Conversion and Scheduling
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Suprascapular, Intercostal and Paravertebral Nerve Blocks
- Pain Management in Pregnancy
- plus much more!
Pain Medicine CME Credits-
Maimonides Medical Center is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Maimonides Medical Center designates this live course for a maximum of 49.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit (s) Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Policies and Standards of the Medical Society of the State of New York and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education require that speakers and planners for continuing medical education activities disclose any relevant financial relationships they may have with commercial interests whose products, devices or services may be discussed in the content of a CME activity.
The following disclosures have been made:
David Rosenblum, MD has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.
David Rosenblum, MD, Director of Pain Management at Maimonides Medical Center and creator of PainExam Board Review and Podcast, WAPMU instructor and ASIPP partner, has developed a course that focuses on using the ultrasound to perform soft tissue, peripheral nerve and spine interventions