Despite the prevalence of pain among patients seeking medical attention, pain is often inadequately treated. Many physicians are uncomfortable treating spine disease with biologics. Dr Rosenblum has created a review to provide education on:
- Theory of PRP and Bone Marrow Aspirate
- ASIPP’s Guidelines
- Evidence Supporting Biologics in Spine Disease
- Tutorial on Platelet Rich Plasma Preparation
- Tutorial on Ultrasound Guided Bone Marrow Aspirate
- 17 Question Quiz
- Certificate of Course Completion- 1 CME Credit
This activity is intended for any physician, nurse, psychologist or medical student who treats or refers patients to a pain specialist.
- Identifying components of biologics
- Basic applications of therapies
- Understanding the evidence and level of evidence provided
Maimonides Medical Center is accredited by the Medical Society of the State of New York to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Maimonides Medical Center designates this Internet Enduring Material for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.m Physicians should claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Method of Obtaining CME Credit
Policies and Standards of the Medical Society of the State of New York and the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education require that speakers and planners for continuing medical education activities disclose any relevant financial relationships they may have with commercial interests whose products, devices or services may be discussed in the content of a CME activity.
The following disclosures have been made: David Rosenblum, MD has no relevant financial relationships to disclose.